Monday, June 14, 2010

My Oh My...

So...I haven't written a blog since the beginning of the year and my has time gone by. I survived 2 quarters and managed to not completely go insane. Recently I have been thinking of my negligence to my blog and have now decided, with more free time on my hands, to start it back up. I have been attending New Albany Church, a church that birth March 21st, 2010. This past Sunday, I felt that God was calling me back to this blog and use it for his glory and talk about the things that I learn Sunday morning through my lead pastor Joel Kovacs. His sermons, although somewhat basic, really speak to me and Joel speaks truth in a new, refreshing way and I have decided that I am going to blog about what I am learning through the leadership of my pastor Joel. I want what God is saying to surpass just those who attend church at NAC and share with my own community the way God is speaking through this young man and what he is teaching and growing in me at this new church. God has some things to say to His children in a new way and I want to share it with you all. I will continue this blog later in the week and tell you more! Get excited because I am!

Much love and God bless,

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment